Can you feel the Santa Ana Winds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you feel the Santa Ana Winds?

Well they're coming on strong here. About 30 mph this morning, temperatues in the low to mid 70s. amazing weather. you gotta feel it to know it.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

58.9 degrees wehre I live.

Comment

More ppl die when the Santa Ana winds are blowing, proportionally... Something about how the ions in the winds don't allow wounds to heal. So, if your in an accident or are shot or stabbed or something you are more likely to bleed out than if the winds weren't blowing.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Santa Annas haven't started down here in San Diego. Itis the season for them though.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          More ppl die when the Santa Ana winds are blowing, proportionally... Something about how the ions in the winds don't allow wounds to heal. So, if your in an accident or are shot or stabbed or something you are more likely to bleed out than if the winds weren't blowing.
          you are going to have to provide some evidence to back that up.

Comment

They're really be felt where I'm at. Where are you Lawrence?
            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

I lived in Ventura and I've never experienced these. Are they really a big deal?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

you are going to have to provide some evidence to back that up
                you can't handle the proof!!!

It's a whole positive/negative ion thing... you wouldn't understand

or believe it
                Monkey!!!

Comment

They're really be felt where I'm at. Where are you Lawrence?
                  San Diego, 5 minute walk from the ocean, right by blacks beach and La jolla shores.

Santa Annas haven't started down here in San Diego. Itis the season for them though.
                  they were here today, im sure of it.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

its 4 pm and the temperature is still rising.

Comment

Working...
                    X