Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Windows Features

Right here

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Men have no tentacles?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Centauri do.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Unless I'm missing something, the second picture is the least funny thing I've ever seen.

Comment

phatbass?

should have a cowbell control
          Monkey!!!

Comment

More cowbell.
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

yeah, i have to say the second image is kinda... bleah, not that funny.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                yeah, i have to say the second image is kinda... bleah, not that funny.
                I don't think you need to qualify you opinion with 'that', just 'not funny' would have done

Comment

Working...
                X