No announcement yet.

What the.. disturbing website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not being paranoid or anything but this site has been proven to be a parody and a hoax set up by opponents of said beliefs. Phelps and another public group called the Tualitin Valley Skins dont exist either. They are fictional groups.

The evidence is very strong on many white nationalist internet forums. Just type it in on stormfront. I read it on Drudgereport just last may that these groups dont exist. I was stirred out of curouisity to research who these groups were. Its pretty clear there frauds.
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OLHMHMB&key=RRK

:-(

Comment

Booger, I have friends who have seen the bad Reverend pontificate and troll in the States. These monsters are real.

BTW, you are a DL.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

You know, Phelps people actually showed up in Pittsburgh at a memorial service for Mister Rogers!

But here's what's great. Dozens of Pittsburghers, gay and straight, chose not to attend the service but instead stand outside the building, surround the Phelpsies, and hold up sheets so that no one could see the protesters.

Sometimes I really miss Pittsburgh.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X