No announcement yet.

What the.. disturbing website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

TLC: I wouldn't be surprised if that gets taken down
      Monkey!!!

Comment

More equal opportunity hatred:

Reggie White could have used his bully pulpit to preach against the sodomite takeover of this nation. Instead, he used it to preach some maudlin drivel about how we need to change the sodomites, because God loves them. Read why Reggie White is in hell!!
        Pat Tillman and Nick Berg are in Hell! They'll be there for all eternity, and there's no amount of wailing that will change that simple fact.

Pat Tillman could have used his influence for good, and instead, used it to promote the filthy American army; the same army that rapes little Iraqi boys. He got what he deserved!

Nick Berg died for America's sins, and you can rest assured that more will do the same. A nation that has totally given itself over to worshipping the sodomite can only expect destruction and wrath at the Hand of God.

Ronald Reagan is in HELL! WBC picketed his funeral to remind America that there is a hell, and that you can't mock God all your life and avoid landing in it. See why WBC says Reagan is in torment even now!
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Download the ZOMBIE version today! Thank you for being a fan! The Boss will be 17 years old in July!   Can you BELIEVE that shit?   In 2004 we had just 6 ways. Kind of boring, but a good beginning. Now there’s 27 wonderful whackings! Sometimes we leave the cubicle… But mostly we stay … Home WYB Read More »

But this is the BEST!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Download the ZOMBIE version today! Thank you for being a fan! The Boss will be 17 years old in July!   Can you BELIEVE that shit?   In 2004 we had just 6 ways. Kind of boring, but a good beginning. Now there’s 27 wonderful whackings! Sometimes we leave the cubicle… But mostly we stay … Home WYB Read More »

But this is the BEST!
            I got a virus warning. Careful.
            What?

Comment

OK... those guys cannot be serious? I don't have much love for the swedes, mostly because of the language... (The two princesses I like, I wonder what'd be said about gomorrising them? )

I'm not a violent man, but those people should be shot on sight.

(And Ann Goulter should be sterilized and gagged (muted).)
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I don't know ehy, but reading those sites I just can't stop laughing while I should be crying - those idiots are just so hilarious and at the same time pitiful.

What a wonderful world we could have if they came to power - at least they don't think that Bush is their prophet
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Re: What the.. disturbing website

Originally posted by Pekka
                  we all know the beloved godhatesfags.com. Seems they have accomplished more, this time godhatessweden.com.
                  From that site:
                  Carl XVI Gustaf
                  King of Sodomite Whores

The King looks like an anal-copulator, & his grinning kids look slutty & gay!
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I love these guys
                    Attached Files
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I thought this god is a loving one?

Comment

Oh no Sweden is doomed better book a ticket to wherever
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Doesn't martyrdom, like, require being killed?

Kill Ã…ke Green now!

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

While these guys are insane and stupid, is it correct that Ake Green has been imprisoned for preaching?
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Well, sorta. He was convicted and given a prison sentence in the local court, but the case is working its way up in the juridical system, and presumably will reach the Supreme Court (a SC ruling would set a very important precedent).

Is crime, if such it is, is "incitement" (hets mot folkgrupp) against homosexuals, which is given a very wide definition since the hate speech laws were updated. He did not call for violence against gays per se, he merely described them as "a cancerous growth on society", claimed homosexuality causes AIDS, and similar wild claims.

Personally, I think the bugger should go free. If the SC upholds his conviction, I hope the law will be changed.

Comment

It'll be news the day Phelps and his clan are gunned down by someone they shouldn't have picketed, called names, threatened and/or slandered ... until then, it's the same old spew.

Gatekeeper
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X