X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a nice trip with MSN Maps

Poor Norvegians ...

try it at:
    Map multiple locations, get transit/walking/driving directions, view live traffic conditions, plan trips, view satellite, aerial and street side imagery. Do more with Bing Maps.

enter:
    Norway
    City: Haugesund

End:
    Norway
    City: Trondheim

Have a nice trip...
    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I wish I'd posted this a couple of weeks ago...

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Btw, that's the beta pathfinding engine to be used in Civ4.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Use MSN and see the world!
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
            I wish I'd posted this a couple of weeks ago...

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=128054

I made a search on 'Haugesund' on the forums to check if it wasn't already post and got nothing?
            The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Try searching specifically in off-topic. Results in OT don't show up if you don't specify a section.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

for those that don't want to click:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comment

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                        X