No announcement yet.

Whaleboy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By 30, you'll either have become so disillusioned with life that you kill yourself, become so apathetic and settled into a meaningless and unfulfilling life that you begin to think maybe it's all you're good for, or MAYBE, just maybe, you will be one of the lucky people who were on the right track at 25, so will have a loving family, successful career and generally wonderful life.
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
      By 30, you'll either have become so disillusioned with life that you kill yourself, become so apathetic and settled into a meaningless and unfulfilling life that you begin to think maybe it's all you're good for, or MAYBE, just maybe, you will be one of the lucky people who were on the right track at 25, so will have a loving family, successful career and generally wonderful life.
      The latter is an illusion peddled by the advertising world if you buy their product
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Will you be happier if you follow your dream and fail or if you take others advice and plan ahead?
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

And as you may recall (and to your disapproval as I recall), I've decided that "dead by 30" was a far better bet. So now I have less than a decade of life remaining we can begin to plan an elaborate poly funeral
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Happy Birthday Whaleboy.
            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

happy funeral, Whaleboy!
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

Christ... less than an hour for the ultimate orgasm
                I had no idea you were planning to visit. I'd have stayed in....
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                X