No announcement yet.

Eyes Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm. I have another guess, but I'm reluctant to post it since there have only been 3 guesses inbetween. But maybe we should relax the 4 poster rule a bit, now that there aren't that many people lining up.

Just do it!

Ok, ok.

Eddie Murphy.

Comment

• Sidney Poitier?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No to both. Going a little further away now.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Drogue, some hints could be helpful
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Hmmm... post must have not sent earlier. Your last guess was very close, and another since on the right track. I haven't given hints because of how close people's guesses have been.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Coltrane again?
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lou Rawls?

Comment

• Your Momma?

Comment

Working...
                  X