X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pyschic?

Originally posted by Pyrodrew

I think they heard you!

The EU lawmakers read Poly and listen to our ideas!
    Landsbergis
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      When are they going to ban the cross?
      When they remove Mao's picture from Tiananmen Square. Same day.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Re: Re: pyschic?

Originally posted by Saras

Landsbergis

- And not just for his latest comments.

Comment

Yup. That obnoxious egghead was a major factor in the disintegration of USSR, the best thing that has happened in late XX century.

Comment

When they remove Mao's picture from Tiananmen Square. Same day.
            Weak, very weak.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

As opposed to you uberpost about crosses? Get a grip.

Comment

As opposed to you uberpost about crosses? Get a grip.
                Get a grip? Is this your best trolling effort?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's not trolling, but I find a proposal to ban crosses from a person who thinks Mao "made mistakes" and was not a bloody dictator a bit it hypocritical.

Comment

Re: pyschic?

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
                    The EU lawmakers read Poly and listen to our ideas!
                    Actually, to suggest banning Communist symbols (or communist activity) is the gut reaction of almost all conservatives when they are confronted to the idea of banning nazi symbols or memorablia. It's nothing specific to 'Poly, really
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Any symbol should be banned! Symbols are bad! Why not show the real thing instead of symbols?
                      Blah

Comment

some ww2 wargames don't use nazi symbols, which looks ridiculous
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: Re: pyschic?

Originally posted by Spiffor

Actually, to suggest banning Communist symbols (or communist activity) is the gut reaction of almost all conservatives when they are confronted to the idea of banning nazi symbols or memorablia. It's nothing specific to 'Poly, really
                          Not just conservatives, but also people who are consistent. If there should be a ban, it should not include just one murderous regime.

IMHO, people that are afraid that a swastika or a hammer/sickle will respawn evil regimes are paranoid to say the least. (Gunter Grass of all people even suggested legalising the sales of Mein Kampf).

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                            Any symbol should be banned! Symbols are bad! Why not show the real thing instead of symbols?
                            Christians would protest outside public lavatories.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Comment

Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X