Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROME: Total War Christmas Tourny!!!

Seasons Greetings!!!

Hey, if your looking for the best tournament this Holiday Season then enter the Gamers Codex 1st annual RTW Christmas Tournament. This tournament features some of the best players in the world and will feature a special prize for the winner! Click here if you wish to enter the tournament. Test your skills against some tough opponents!

Have a nice afternoon...
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." — John Stuart Mill

Extended Registry

It is my pleasure the Christmas tournament has been extended in order to accomidate more players. It will not start until Febuary, please click on the link above for joining information.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." — John Stuart Mill

Comment

Blah

Comment

I would rather kill myself than play R:Tw without a new patch. Even MP.

Comment

No real cool naval battles in RTW
          Blah

Comment

I wouldnt go quite as far as asleepatthewheel, but I too have stopped playing (after 2.5 games) and I am waiting for the patch.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Whats wrong with it?

I'd try it myself but the thing crashed as soon as I ran it.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Same issue as with civ. The current business model seems to be, release the game for holiday buyers (so long as it is playable in any fashion). Allow the customers to beta test. Fix the most glaring bugs in a patch or two. Put out a expansion pack. Allow the customers to beta test. Fix the bugs in a patch or two and finally arrive at a great game.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                X