Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It better be at least a scratch n sniff picture.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• No, it isn't. But at least it's not frozen.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Nor confiscated. Yet.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard
          No, it isn't. But at least it's not frozen.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Monkey!!!

Comment

• The scarey thing is I could read that without translating.

My wife comes home in three days.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                You prefer a frozen one? That can be arranged if you wish.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• You'll be pleased to learn that, through liberal application of 5 inch shells, Johnston Atoll has been Liberated from the forces of Tyranny. Even now the AECCP Banner flys over the peaceful island.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I hope you liberated all the inhabitants (Fish included) to smithereens
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• The fish seem to enjoy being liberated. They're lying bellies up to relish their newfound freedom from corvée labour.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                        The fish seem to enjoy being liberated. They're lying bellies up to relish their newfound freedom from corvée labour.
                        Humans and Fish finally coexist peacefully now
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• 5 inch shells? What are you, some kind of wussie boy?
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• A kills a kill. Only Navies whose sailors lack large penises have larger caliber guns.
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• The fish don't care much what calibre liberates them.

Comment

• /me wistfully recalls the days of 18 inch shells

/me sobs at all that has been lost to the years
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X