Yaay! I'm #1 on Google search!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    here is the exact quote he has in his signiture. Zhaki the Dolphin. I figure it's a poster here, but I don't know who it is.

I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing.
    -- Dissident, of Apolyton
    That's... um... let's call it a past incarnation of me . I can't remember how hard I laughed when I first read that sentence, but I did laugh hard. It's a very.. dissident thing to say.
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Well Dissident it was easy to guess who it was since somebody called lets see"Ari Rahikkala" posted in the thread with your quote....

Comment

@ Diss's quote. It's fantastic!
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I get ~1000 hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

hehe, check this thread out. I posted in this thread with 2 of my screen names.

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...php?postid=243
            Check out ottok's multipost on the 2nd page
            CSPA

Comment

Other then the googlism page I'm the only person that comes up under Oerdin.

The googlism doesn't sound to good though:

oerdin

oerdin is killed in the heat of
              oerdin is the older of the two brothers and declares he will be the new leader and announces that he will try to make peace with the arabs
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I am on page one for Gepap, but some greek programmer and a company beat me
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh, and yeah, I'm the only Kuciwalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    For Ben Kenobi, I'm now on Page 3.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

OTTOK!
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Googling for "The Last Conformist" gives about 1300 hits. Two of the ones on the first page don't seem to be me - they're from some music forum, but I can't locate the phrase on the actual pages ...
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm the second hit for joncha. Mrs. Joncha's science class is the first hit. Also, joncha apparently is french for "strew" (and I thought that was répandez...)
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I wish ottok posted at every forum I visit.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Looking up my name, I'm pleased to find that reismark managed to kill a thread on Megaman at another forum by invoking my name

Comment

Heh, I make the bottom of page 20. As it should be, of course.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X