No announcement yet.

She's not real?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The eyelashes are very distinctincly fake.
    At least for me, thats an easy sign for the close ups of face.

Comment

I'd hit it.

no doubt about CGI, though...

dammit I want a holographic chick... much less maintenance than a real girl.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The hair is way too perfect and light seems to be reflecting from every surface perfectly smoothly even the parts with bumpy textures, but it doesn't in real life.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

How soon can we expect graphics of this quality in games?
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

this was on slashdot ages ago.

but still, they are impressive--even more impressive in light of the hardware it was done on.

some shots are good, some are, well... not as good.
            B♭3

Comment

Wow... some pics almost made me suspicious. Especially this
              http://www.this-wonderful-life.com/close-ups05.htm

She has even tiny body-hair in her stomach. Very good, I'd say
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

what matters i when will these sort of graphics make their way into computer games...
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  There's a very obvious problem with this one.

Let's see who spots it.
                  '
                  Her eyes. They're.....weird and empty.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I've looked at most pics given here now. All in all, not bad, but it's very obvious and easy to spot that this is computer made, really...
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

And adsactly what will you be doing in the "Games" that feature these photo-realistic half naked models?

Oh yea....
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

i wish i had a graphics card that could support Doom 3. the graphics look amazing yet they're still a level removed in realism compared to this thing...

and wasnt there a movie about this? some actress being just a computer model.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I've heard about that moive. I think it was named "simone" or something along that road.

Comment

And adsactly what will you be doing in the "Games" that feature these photo-realistic half naked models?
                            Wishing they were photo-realistic fully naked models?
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Yeah. Supid geeks! At least make her naked... that IS what the internet is for afterall.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                                dammit I want a holographic chick... much less maintenance than a real girl.
                                That's one of the good parts of The 6th Day (with Arnold Schwarzenegger)
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X