Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to try making you a frog, but I forgot. Maybe I'll do that this afternoon.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• City of Frogs
      What?

Comment

• EU to assign 10 million euros to build underground passages for toads and frogs in Ukraine

Woot!

I can't find a reputable source for the article, but I like the frog. And it's a slow Saturday night for me....

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
          Here it is, for all of yous what don't want to download ye zip:

Is it one of the frog's birthday?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I think they are homeless frogs around a campfire.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I always thought Che's av was a bizarre cat. I'll never look at it the same.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                Actually, I wanted to make myself a frog t-shirt, so that I could oneday be recognised as an Apolytoner on the streat of some coastal French or Italian town
                Why don't you talk to Markos about making some thru Poly?
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

Why don't you talk to Markos about making some thru Poly?
                  That's a splendid idea, thanks! I'll PM him.

Originally posted by Theben
                  I always thought Che's av was a bizarre cat. I'll never look at it the same.
                  My drawings aren't THAT bad!!!

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  I think they are homeless frogs around a campfire.
                  Precisely. One of them is a drug addict, another's a cat.

EU to assign 10 million euros to build underground passages for toads and frogs in Ukraine
                  , but to be sure no frog gets hurt I'd ban cars in Ukraine.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

That's a splendid idea, thanks! I'll PM him.
                    And I'll start a thread to get attention.

My drawings aren't THAT bad!!!
                    I didn't know were he got it from. The eyes of the frog resemble the cheeks of a certain cat & rabbit drawn by Berke Breathed. The rest my imagination filled in.

Comment

• A frog:

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Pretty amazing actually. Very different from other frogs
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• N35t0r
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

And an evil one

on Dr Zoidberg's request
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• I am so getting one of those when I have some money.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X