Comment

• To keep the thread alive
      Attached Files
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• It's a sad day.
        Several days ago I've bought a pair of nice orange frogs hanging on a litle chain that I stucked to my coat. They've had these things that little children like, that make funny noises...
        They were also kind of political manifestation, as many people here wear orange stuff to support Juszczenko.
        In the case of the frogs, it was something more, though.
        Original colour of the frogs is green, which is the colour of hope.
        Also, we all know the story of the frog becoming a princess...
        Anyway, they were still on my coat today when I was coming down from the third floor of university to leave my coat there (in the dressing room or whatever it is called). When I came back, my dear orange frogs were gone.
        I suspect the child of one of the women working there
        Or it just fell off, and as I haven't found it in any place in the building, somebody must have taken it or throw it away.
        It was a funny thing when I entered one room and asked the teacher if He's seen orange frogs
        Anyway, I have the chain. I think You need a human to get the frogs from the chain (the chain itself is very hard to get off my coat the way I have put it there), that's why I think that child might have liked them and taken them.
        Middle East!

Comment

• Yay the frog thread is back!
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Draw a frog, everyone!
            Middle East!

Comment

• FROGS!

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Yesssir!
                Attached Files
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I only like Heresson's frogs.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• All frogs are good

but Heresson produces masterpieces
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      I only like Heresson's frogs.
                      Philistine!
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• No. I'm a purist.

Comment

• Attached Files
                          CSPA

Comment

• Nice ass
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I said:

Nice ass

Didn't, know you were deaf, sorry to hear that
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• A quickie
                                Attached Files
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X