Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just click on one of my links, then hit the clear button when the pic is done.

Draw your own pic with the tools, then click send and email the link to yourself, then you can post the link here.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• ok BustaMike, i just gave it a go - you can only show the picture as a link though, not as a poly graphic file? seems a shame? but its a cool program

heres the link http://www.imaginationatwork.com/Ima...scid=73636210. i think?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• My God! Someone voted "Your frogs suck!" for the first time!
        No-one loves me! No-one loves my frogs! Apolyton is doomed!
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• Dude, you need to, like, NOT validate your existence on what like other people think of your frog drawings, k?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
            ok BustaMike, i just gave it a go - you can only show the picture as a link though, not as a poly graphic file? seems a shame? but its a cool program

heres the link http://www.imaginationatwork.com/Ima...scid=73636210. i think?
            I guess you could take a screenshot and post it here, but that kind of defeats the purpose of seeing the thing draw the picture... so yeah, I guess we're stuck with the links.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
              Dude, you need to, like, NOT validate your existence on what like other people think of your frog drawings, k?
              But I was so happy that no-one voted that He doesn't like my frogs before....
              If I knew the bastard...
              Was it You?
              Middle East!

Comment

• I voted over a month ago.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• But it was YOU?
                  Middle East!

Comment

• Naw, banana option.

Comment

• hm... I can frogive that.
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                        hm... I can frogive that.
                        I could question your sanity but instead I'll assume that's a typo.

Comment

• I doubt it. I would choose the questionable sanity option.

Comment

• No, it was a word-joke....

And as there's still no frog on this page, I present You
                            FROGILLA!
                            Attached Files
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Argh. Two.
                              Middle East!

Comment

• Don't worry, there will always be whiners and badly-intentionend people.

Now, go back drawing more frogs!
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X