Few questions on sector-defense...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions on sector-defense...

Last edited by RGBVideo; November 16, 2012, 08:38.

Ok, let's presume that I have five planets on one sector, like this:
    A B C D E,
    and 100 fighters deployed as defense on the whole sector.
    From these planets, A, B, C and D have 5 000 fighters each, while E has 500 000 fighters.
    Now, if somebody can cloak past my 100 fighters (on attack mode) in sector,
    can they attack, for example, on planet B without the retaliation of other my fighters in a sector?

I'm sure that your fighters from planet E will not fight.
    I'm not sure if the sector fighters will fight, i'd assume they do, but i wouldn't bet my planets on it just yet

How can I improve the ability of my sector-defense fighters to check invading ships?
    Can I counter their 'cloak' ability by anything?

Upgrade your ship Sensor lvl, that should also work for any sector defenses, just like how your cloack lvl affects your planets.

Overall, what would be the best way to organize my defenses in this sector?

If you got the capacity and enough turns, get all the fighters combined as sector defences. Though this may be a pain, so it's probably best to load your planets with some initial fighters and colonists, and then let your colonists produce fighters.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Last edited by RGBVideo; November 16, 2012, 08:38.

Comment

Last edited by RGBVideo; November 16, 2012, 08:39.

Comment

Working...
        X