Fed bounty?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed bounty?!?

So wtf is this bounty crap and how can I tell *before* I attack a ship that by attacking it I'll end up with a bounty?!

At first even after I got the bounty I shrugged it off, just a few more credits for someone to earn if they kill me, right? Nope, I can't even access a special port without PAYING the bounty. *POOF* goes 7.5 billion credits and about 4 points per turn efficiency and I slip 3 spots on the top list. And for what? Because there wasn't anything in what little documentation there is that said you're not allowed to attack ships, just planets.

Owell, I'm giving all my stuff to Tam and leaving the game, I think. Game just won't warn you ahead of ANYTHING. No use playing, Sharp is the only one that doesn't need the warnings, so he wins by default. GG Sharp.

hah, only 7b fed bounty....
    You can not access a special port while you have a bounty on you placed by The Federation.
    Click here to pay the bounty of 33,862,953,853 credits.

how's that for a bounty
    The irony is, can't even pay it at this moment
    Not that i really need anything from the ports at this point.
    I think i'll find some more ships to attack.

Btw, you only get a bounty if you attack ships smaller then you, eg with a lower avg. tech level IIRC.
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Re: Fed bounty?!?

Originally posted by Xentropy
      So wtf is this bounty crap and how can I tell *before* I attack a ship that by attacking it I'll end up with a bounty?!
      When you scan a ship and it says "Attacking this ship will cause federation to place a bounty on you", then it will.
      "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

Working...
      X