X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WotW down - CST 6:00, May 5th

FYI, unreachable.

Sorry... apparently it conflicts with operation flashpoint! Fixed now
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

08 May - 9:00 PST WotW down

Comment

noon PST and it's still not stable...

It's up, but it's doing the thing it was doing that one night, kicking me offline and then when I try to reconnect thinking I'm still connected and saying only one connection per IP...

so seems like ISP issues again...

Comment

Well, seems like an ISP and not server issue, and it's been down for hours... glad to see Aeturneus finally found a good ISP, huh?

>sighs< oh well, what can we do...

Comment

09 May @ 6:20AM PST - Game is STILL down....I think I'll send Aeturneus an email "heads up".

EDIT: Email sent to Aeturneus

Comment

Well, since the email is on the other side of the ISP, I guess we'll see what happens.

Comment

heh. I guess I'll join the list of people complaining.

Fellas, I have access to a really good lawyer, what say we file a class action lawsuit against Aeturneus for causing us emotional aggravation.
                King Thor

Comment

Bahahaha!
                  Oh come one guys! Aeturneus just played a little operation flashpoint too much!

Good to see you guys still can't get enough of this game.
                  See ya some time soon.
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Goddamnit! I got in for just long enough to check the scores and half the daily log... It was realllllllllllly laggy but at least I was in! And then I got cut off and it's down again, has been for 30 minutes. @#$%

Oh well. So much for that game.

Comment

FYI for anyone that is still playing WotW, the server may be unstable for about a couple of hours this evening as it is moved behind a new 100mbps firewall to replace the old 10mbps hub. This move may help fix the packet loss problems that have occasionally interfered with normal operations.
                      "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

Thanks for the "heads-up" Aeturneus.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                        X