Slander! Horrible Slander!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slander! Horrible Slander!

I have an urgent message for those of you that will listen.

The same unmentionable person that has resurrected about a dozen posts that would be better left undisturbed, has slandered me horribly on the Tweaker's Annonymous game.

I have never acted unlawfully towards any fellow player in *this* tradewars universe. The above mentioned unmentionable has provoked these just attacks with scurrilous threats, abominable impositions, and unconscionable aggression.

He was stalking me with a powerful ship, waiting for an opportunity to capture my pathetically weak Scout Marauder.

He threatened to sieze my nearby Merchant Freighter in an unprovoked assault upon morals and good taste.

I was forced to take the course of events into my own hands, to be the master of my own destiny.

Bravely, without any fear, I ordered my Captains to launch a full scale assault against the aggressor. Without fear, they complied, and in the surprise attack, all perished. It was a glorious defeat, however, for all 250 brave fighters destroyed at least one of the intruder's minions before perishing in a hero's death and ascending to Valhalla.

The scurrilous wretch proceeded to pursue my unarmed Merchant Freighter, and sell it on the black market - and then post slanderous messages in the news! How utterly despicable! I tried to avoid combat, but when it was forced on me, I could not turn aside my righteous wrath.

I am sure that you can all understand and sympathize, and will have no dealings with that wretched creature seeking to undermine my good name and honorable reputation.

BTW: Tolls paid to my fighters will be refunded, just as soon as I can safely return to stardock. With this in mind, please refrain from wanton destruction of isolated fighters, who have no aggressive purpose whatsoever.
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

And the plot thickens....

Comment

"There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

Working...
      X