Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? No declaration of war against Apolyton?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What? No declaration of war against Apolyton?

    Aeturneus, I'm shocked.

    I fully expected to see a post here on, explaining why you chose to violate our non-agression treaty with Smuggler's Alliance, and t-warped into the sector where I had paid your toll, and destroyed my ISS.

    Something blaming me for behaving in an ill-approved manner, doing the *exact* same thing that you yourself had done a day or two earlier.

    But I'm not suprised.

  • #2
    After Aeturneus blew Burbel up, he also attacked me, obviously to get his alignment up so that he could claim to be "good" again, and go to where Markg was hiding, as I see Markg in the ship destroyed list along with me and Burbel. I say WAR against the smugglers alliance and the foul associates. WAARR!!!
    P.S. I shouldn't have crosspodded with aeturneus, because that gave him the align. to destroy burbel and Markg and stay good
    MacBurbels! the hottest restaraunt in the galaxy. Jolly meals come with three different stuffed animals: Snake, Puppy, and Rhinocerous!

    Comment

    Working...
    X