Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big round of applause for Dan and Firaxis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A big round of applause for Dan and Firaxis

    For Firaxis: for letting us play TW2002 on one of their servers.

    For Dan: for maintaining the TW2002 game, and fix any problems we might encounter.

    Thank you!
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

  • #2
    Here here!

    Thanks again, Dan, and thanks again, Foor Axice.

    Umm, I meann Firaxis. Don't worry, Dan, your secret is safe with me!

    Comment


    • #3
      woooohooooo!
      "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte

      Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

      Comment


      • #4
        ____________________________
        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
        ____________________________

        Comment

        Working...
        X