Well, I got him into the game (he's my little brother).
I "helped" him with his first 400 turns, told him how to come to the StarDock, how to scan, why to buy a Merchant Freighter, etc.
The problem is that he doesn't want to learn from me; he says that I keep telling him what to do rather than explaining it and letting him learn...
Well, I did what I can.
Does anyone feel like offering him some hints, either via email, or in game, or whatever? I would really like to get him hooked on something better than Tribes 2.
-- Burbel
I "helped" him with his first 400 turns, told him how to come to the StarDock, how to scan, why to buy a Merchant Freighter, etc.
The problem is that he doesn't want to learn from me; he says that I keep telling him what to do rather than explaining it and letting him learn...

Well, I did what I can.
Does anyone feel like offering him some hints, either via email, or in game, or whatever? I would really like to get him hooked on something better than Tribes 2.

-- Burbel