Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is SWATH 1.4 a good deal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is SWATH 1.4 a good deal?

    I downloaded the evaluation version last night.
    Is it worth the $26 to get the full registered
    version?
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

  • #2
    I use it alot. I didn't register it though. Choose for yourself.
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

    Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

    Comment


    • #3
      It depends on how much you are going to play. But if you play in any games in the regular Trade Wars community you will need some sort of helper. The best trhing about SWATH is the support is great for registered users. J-**** has potential, but support sucks(it's freeware) but if your good at JAVA it is probably a better(cheaper) way to go.
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

      Comment

      Working...
      X