Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rising Storm enters the game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rising Storm enters the game

    Doh, 5 days late! Oh well, I should have been watching the forum...

    Any one wanna join up in a corp? I have a good knowledge of the game having played it some many years ago. Though playing with people at the same time is something new.



    blah = rising storm Just to remind you all.

  • #2
    If ya wanna go evil, you can always join MacBurbels.
    MacBurbels! the hottest restaraunt in the galaxy. Jolly meals come with three different stuffed animals: Snake, Puppy, and Rhinocerous!

    Comment


    • #3
      I think I'm going to have to get into this and start protesting the wanton character destruction heaped upon me by using my name as the blanket of protection for a corporation of evil traders. Either that, or I'm going to have to join up!

      Comment


      • #4
        Sadly, that always give me a nice chukle when I see it.... MacBurbels.... hehe.... No offense burbel.
        *grumbles about work*

        Comment


        • #5
          Rising Storm: Check your private messaging box in control panel.
          "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte

          Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

          Comment

          Working...
          X