No announcement yet.

Burbel is Evil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try sector 660, the Cylon planet, last time I looked there were 27k fighters there.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Shadowstrike on 05-17-2001 05:41 PM
      UR:

Funny, I thought everyone in the galaxy knew.....

Coz not, planets aren't static. People make them and destroy them all the time
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Seems like the bulls are running loose on the colonist exchange.

So what's the going rate on colonists? I bid 125.000 creds for 1000 units of colonists
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by CapTVK on 05-18-2001 08:12 AM
          Seems like the bulls are running loose on the colonist exchange.

So what's the going rate on colonists? I bid 125.000 creds for 1000 units of colonists

You ANIMAL! You put a price on human life!?!? How DARE YOU! Its the 21st century and you talk like a slave trader!!!

I bid 200K on 1000 colonists.
          King Thor

Comment

Working...
          X