Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted anything in two weeks or so, haven't been answering my private messages and, in fact, haven't played at all.

Unfortunatly, a tragic event happened in real-life that left me no choice. Even now that I'm back, I won't have the required two hours a day to play my turns anymore. I want to apologize to my fellow corp members and all my allies and partners in game for falling to fulfill my obligations.

This was a really fun game with alot of cool people and I wish you all the best of luck, and hopefully we'll be able to meet again someday.

Tipping her hat to the crowd and making her exit,
    -Hutak

I'm very sorry to hear that, and I also hope that things go
    better for you in the future. You will be missed, I can
    guarantee!

Comment

I second that. Hope things get better for you, life is full of ups and downs.

King Thor

Comment

Fare thee well!
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hutak:

First, sorry to hear about "stuff." However, you should think of appointing an evil son to carry on the family business. We NEED somebody to hate! =)

Yin
          I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
          X