The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What happened to Apolyton Co. not attacking good traders???
quote:
Originally posted by Spekter on 05-04-2001 04:26 AM
But I waxed a couple of Hutak's for the same reason and I don't see him smashing down my front door.
quote:
There is no justification at all to attack good traders unless they attack you first.
I absolutely agree with one addition: "There is no justification at all to attack good traders unless they attack or are planning to attack you first." The fact is we had word from one of their own of an impending attack (see our statement). What would you have us do? WAIT for the attack?
We made a quick and brilliant strike against a would-be enemy that didn't even have the courage to fight us openly. And for that mistake, they lost everything.
I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001
"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Comment