MSFT Corporate Update, 01/11/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSFT Corporate Update, 01/11/17

With the assimilation of the final non-Terra planets under their banner, MSFT's corporate ascension is now complete. With all colonists now under the "benign" leadership of MSFT, they can look forward to a better life, complete with an XBox in every home.

With the final stages of planetary assimilation now complete, MSFT can dedicate itself to it's primary goal, to usurp the #1 ranked corporation, SQPR, and attain their rightful place as the monopoly in interstellar affairs.

MSFT, you're either with us, or you're against us.

That's nice. I'm proud on your Stategic accomplishment. .... So, are you're now basically saying this this game is also finished?....because, my me, congrats...this is two games that are basically - nonsequartar as for as I'm concerned. I can understand you taking over my home sector.....but to DESTROY all planets! I'm impressed. You REALLLY thought I was that much of a threat? That you felt compelled to destroy EVERYTHING that I've worked for??? That is down right COLD.

This is two games in a row that I feel that you have personnally ruined.

Burbel, your gamesmanship needs a lot of work.

Burbel - and everyone else for that matter ..... I WILL NOT be involved in another game with Burbel until he learns better gamesmanship.....quite frankly, as of now, his gamesmanship really is lacking.

If you all want an attack-and-destroy-without-warning game...you all go for it. Burbles lack of tact is, well, insulting to say the least.

But, what ever. Everyone else, carry on....but I have quite frankly, have had my fill of Burbel for the forseeable future.

Comment

It's nothing personal Wittlich we thought long and hard about what to do about your sector. We considered leaving it be, capturing it, or destroying it but in the end we feared if we didn't destroy it then SPQR might get their hands on it. We had spent a good deal of resources hunting down SPQR and taking out their citidels so we didn't want to risk them finding your home sector and getting a citidel which was on the virge of building a trans-warpable planet.

If we captured it then you'd know where it was and you'd be pissed off at us so there was a risk you'd go to SPQR for help. We had them on the run and your citidels could have put them back on a proper footing and we just couldn't risk that.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Makes sense Oerdin. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

And on that note SPQR concedes to MSFT. A good game overall, with some technical problems that will hopefully be addressed in the next game. Since burbel will be hosting the next game, perhaps he would be willing to start a gamethread? I think what burbel has in mind for the next round will resolve some of the issues Wittlich and other solo players have been running into.
          Last edited by aeturneus; January 18, 2005, 14:27.
          "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

WOOT! That's two games in a row I've been on the winning team.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah you'd better team with Wittlich next game, give the man a taste of victory
              "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

Working...
              X