Web client finally works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web client finally works

Well, I tricked out the web site today, and finally got the Java web client working well - it's a lot faster and the ANSI graphics display correctly.

Also, I've set up a bot to collect the high scores, and some other data about the game - once the game launches, there will be a civ-style powergraph tracking the rankings of the main players and possibly another one for corporations. An alignment graph is also possible. High scores and other info on the site are set to update daily at 5:00 AM MST.

So, to summarize, things are looking good for the rebang on the 20th. All we need now are 10 more players
    Last edited by aeturneus; November 12, 2004, 21:25.
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

OK, added a new feature to the site - in addition to fixing the broken stuff, there is now an RSS feed that you can subscribe to just like any other rss feed... it gets updated on the hour, so set your rss client to update hourly, or if you use firefox, just click the rss button in the status bar and subscribe that way.
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

Ya know, both of your posts are totally Greek to me! Maybe I should ask Markos about it then....

Comment

Working...
      X