Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruben blade es un buen tipo, incluso vote por el en las elecciones en que se postulo hace ya casi 10 años, bueno ahora creo que no fue buena idea, el es un idealista ty no es tan buen politico, bueno en eso tiempos yo estaba muy joven y me deje enrolar por su lirica....
    "de pie o muerto pero nunca de rodillas" Omar Torrijos

Comment

My spelling is fine, and quit thread jackking.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Chris, every thread in the Spanish forum will be derailed with amazing rapidity. It's a historical impossibility.

When there are long threads several pages long I don't even bother opening beyond the third because the discussion will have unavoidably derailed to football.

Comment

I know, but I had to say something!
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Ohhh qué gran alegría me habéis dado a mi vuelta, estaba valorando si sería útil reeler alguna threads, pero ahora ya no hay duda!!!!
            Israel = apartheid

Comment

If you have never been banned by Markos, you have not lived! (Ask Jay Bee, he knows.
              Btw rather childish to delete Wittlich's post.)

To set the record straight: I am definitely not Gibraltarian.

Saludos cordiales,

- Rib -
              A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
              Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

Welcome back Ribannah. We missed you
                "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                The Spanish Civilization Site
                "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

¡¡Welcome Ribannah!!
                  El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Ribannah
                    If you have never been banned by Markos, you have not lived! (Ask Jay Bee, he knows.
                    Btw rather childish to delete Wittlich's post.)

To set the record straight: I am definitely not Gibraltarian.

Saludos cordiales,

- Rib -

This day will live in the annals of Civilization!!! Ribannah has posted in the Spanish forum!!! Noticed how many friends have you gotten in here?

Your sources are wrong dear. Despite your repeated attempts, I have never been banned.

PS. I was expecting you to post to this thread - I moderate this forum (hint hint).

PPS. We know you are not Gibraltarian; you are the Gibraltarian.

Comment

I like MY spelling better, it's also easier to say!

Maybe the Iroqouis taught her how to be banned....

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                        Your sources are wrong dear. Despite your repeated attempts, I have never been banned.
                        D'oh! You should live up to the rumours. Maybe just a nudge ....
                        A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...

Comment

I really don't know what you are trying to say, sorry. BTW, you *really*should display the flag of Gibraltar. Another good friend of yours currently displays it, and I overheard it was an homage to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
                            I like MY spelling better, it's also easier to say!
                            Yes, your spelling is correct as well, but for a Spanish-speaker Gibraltarian reads more "natural"

Maybe the Iroqouis taught her how to be banned....
                            yes, maybe... don't these guys know about everything?

Comment

Nah, it is the custom of the Iroquois to adopt people, not to ban them! Better watch out .....

Comment

^ The "Gibraltan" I suppose.
                                «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

Working...
                                X