Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark, I read your posts there. Look at this:
    Originally posted by MarkG
    If you dont want the pbem threads here, you should move it to the MP forum where they first belong

and if a sub-forum is created it would be in the MP forum

I bolded the meaty stuff. Unlike some SL regulars, the SF refulars DO want their pbem threads here

Comment

btw chris, you're criticizing the english of a greek on a spanish forum?!?

JB,
      you should/are actually respond(ing) to this
      and i'm extending this for the spanish forum too....

so basically you dont want to play with the other kids? come on...

why have games split in three forums?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

btw chris, you're criticizing the english of a greek on a spanish forum?!?
        You forgot to mention "by an American".

BTW, what became of my flag?

I didn't change it.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I may have missed that

The SF has a little bit of everything: Civ2 singleplayer, Civ2 multiplayer, strategy, scenario creation, Civ3, Community and...uhm yes, off-topic from time to time as well. Our pbems belong in here cos they make community here. Ain't that cogent enough? Moving our pbems out there would only ruin them. Please think it over again.

why have games split in three forums?
          Simple, cos they target different groups.

Comment

Will you move our civ3 threads as well to the civ3 forums?

Comment

if you're subscribed to the pbem thread you're participating how exactly does it make a difference in which forum the thread is?

meanwhile, if someone wants to play civ2 pbem is it possible that he will consider checking the sl and sf forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Waku
                Will you move our civ3 threads as well to the civ3 forums?
                totally unlrelated

Comment

totally unlrelated
                  your opinion

would these threads be allowed in the pbem forum?

if the answer is yes, that would mean a change in the Poly language policy. If the answere is no, where are they supposed to belong better than here?

Comment

there is NO language policy in the sense of banning non-english languages! what on earth is this forum then?

Comment

Can we still play PBEMs in the SL and SF forums? I don't see a problem with it. Unless of course you're going to force all PBEMs to go to the PBEM forum.

Comment

He's going to force it, yes.
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

We haven't heard that yet

In a typically Chamberlainian sense, I am going to demand moderation from all parties and I'm going to try to appease both.

In any case, Mark, why are you posting in English? Only Spanish is allowed in here!

Comment

Many of us can't write in english properly, so we play a lot of PBEMs in spanish. The spanish Civ2 community in Apolyton comes to this forum. I think the spanish PBEMs should remain here, though the english PBEMs (e.g "History of Colonisation") could be moved to the new forum.

BTW, I think the new forum could kill the SL forum
                            "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                            "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                            The Spanish Civilization Site
                            "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

there is NO language policy in the sense of banning non-english languages! what on earth is this forum then?
                              dya mean I can freely open threads in Spanish everywhere? del carajo picha

Comment

Very hábil movement Jasev
                                «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

Working...
                                X