• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bueno, gracias de nuevo a todos por la información,

and certainly, thanks to Solver
    Israel = apartheid

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      Oh, and by the way, I can't promise the thing will work under PtW. I've talked to Jeff Morris, but if they fix the exploit I'm using (hope they don't), I'll have to do something else for PtW.
      I hope they don't it.

BTW, I have a problem bigger than yours. My new monitor crash and I'm using a old (very old) VGA, where I can't put anything more than 640x480, and, also, I can put some extended modes. So the only games that I can play until my new-new monitor arrives are Quake and Civ2.

Is there a workaround?

I suspect that the answer will be not.
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Oh yeah, that is very old one then. I can't test it, since Windows XP won't let me set resolution to 640x480 anyway, but, you can still maybe use my utility, and follow instructions in the readme. There's like 20% it would work. However, if playing under 800x600 is a bit incovenient, playing under 640x480 would be just hell .

Oh, and I have gotten a word from Firaxis that my map will be included in the Civ 3 expansion - yay!
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Oh yeah, that is very old one then. I can't test it, since Windows XP won't let me set resolution to 640x480 anyway, but, you can still maybe use my utility, and follow instructions in the readme. There's like 20% it would work. However, if playing under 800x600 is a bit incovenient, playing under 640x480 would be just hell .
          I'm using Windows XP at 640x480 on this monitor. I think that your problem can be with your driver. Or maybe Windows XP let you put 640x480 only on this old monitor

But, I think that my problem is with some video modes even at 640x480...

Oh, and I have gotten a word from Firaxis that my map will be included in the Civ 3 expansion - yay!
          Congratulations, sir.

Comment

Windows XP lets you set 640 if it determines your monitor can't do more. If it determines that your monitor can show 800x600, then it will be the lowest resolution available.

Comment

I need my new monitor NOW.

Comment

That's really nice! Congratulations
                Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

wow!!! congratulations
                  Israel = apartheid

Comment

Hehe, thank you guys .

I can understand you Yaroslav, but if it'a already ordered, hold on .

Comment

Working...
                    X