Civ2: Starting locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ2: Starting locations

Well, I'm surprised! I didn't know that in a hotseat game, a human player CAN start in the South Pole!

This is the photo: I'm Carthago, and I was born in the South Pole This is my second turn
    Attached Files
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

and why the heck did you decide to settle there? Why didn't you move your settlers east & west in search for a pass to more hospitable lands?

Comment

Well, I ask for quit and start a new game to the friend I was playing hotseat with. They didn't give me a new game, so I start play in a crazy way

Comment

Search for ivory! The walrus is not a bad place for a city.
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

I remember on a game in the original Civ (back in the days when Amigas ruled the world ) something strange happened, I suddenly gained an infinite amount of settlers each turn on one of the arctic squares

I was doing quite well in that game till then
          Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Yo haría lo que dice JB: tira p'al este y busca un sitio mejor. Aún no es demasiado tarde, y la capital que ya tienes de momento puede mantener cierta dignidad gracias a la ballena. Eso sí, no te entretengas.
            Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

I mean: go East and find a better place to settle down. But hurry up.

PS: That's having good luck, Yaros!!
              Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

If we found that start location in the Tokugawa League, must be restart the game?

Comment

That depends. If its' the mod, we should restart for sure. If not... bad luck!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X