Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prometeus

Lemme make some counts...

8*12=96 turns... 96/6=16... I must create 16 events to remember players to change rules... What a pity... this way i'll never be able to reproduce campaign movements... 'azz'e'puorc...
    anyway in mi opinion is not worth the effort to change the terrain in the seasons
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

What if i put timeline on byweekly basis instead of a classic montly one?

Ahem... there's a problem... i don't know the right conversion factor... Anyone can help me?
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

What if i put timeline on byweekly basis instead of a classic montly one?
        byweekly? You mean two turn per month or a turn per week?

15 days -> the factor should be -24, I think (I'm not sure).
        7 days -> -48 (in fact 7.5 days, but...)

There's a problem:
        8 years * 12 months/year * 2 bi-weeks/month = 192 turns (or 384, if weekly)
        The scenario would be quite long, don't you think so?
        Last edited by jasev; March 24, 2002, 07:44.
        "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
        "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
        The Spanish Civilization Site
        "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Originally posted by jasev

byweekly? You mean two turn per month or a turn per week?

15 days -> the factor should be -24, I think (I'm not sure).
          7 days -> -48 (in fact 7.5 days, but...)

There's a problem:
          8 years * 12 months/year * 2 bi-weeks/month = 192 turns (or 384, if weekly)
          The scenario would be quite long, don't you think so?
          i think that thirty year war was something like that

but take a look at the huge map, it needs a lot of turns
          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Unveiling last update details... Winter Beta version...
            Attached Files
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

... and techs icons.
              Attached Files

Comment

Unveiling last update details... Winter Beta version...
                Just three words:

Too Much Snow

It's absolutely impossible to see such amount of snow in the coolest spanish winter.

Comment

... and techs icons.
                  But the tech icons look fine

Comment

Cavoli, i posted the wrong picture... anyway, Jasev, from 1500 to 1820 ro so it was so cold that it'as called the Small Ice age... With 5° less than today, it was possible...

E poi, non dice il proverbio, "Clima di Spagna, fra Inverno ed Inferno?"
                    Attached Files

Comment

very nice shots, Prom!!! I like specially civ styles, looks wonderful

About snow problem, I tried it in my 30 years war, but it was very tired for the players and almost everybody forget to change it, so I prefer to exclude it of the scenairo.

Comment

About snow problem, I tried it in my 30 years war, but it was very tired for the players and almost everybody forget to change it, so I prefer to exclude it of the scenairo.
                        je je je je

Comment

ein? non capisco

Comment

Yo si

Comment

yo tb.
                              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

ejem, ejem... yo tampoco, me pasa como a kindal ;-)
                                El pesimista tiene razón, el optimista es feliz

Comment

Working...
                                X