Old Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Manuals

I've received an e-mail from an ecuatorian guy who is looking for old Civilization and Civilization II manuals. He says that his old manuals were stolen and ask me for a place to download them. Of course, I own both manuals, but I'm not going to scan them for him (mainly because I haven't got a scanner).

Does somebody know how (and where) to find them?
    "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
    "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
    The Spanish Civilization Site
    "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

I have two of 'em (Civ2), both in German however... well, one includes a double-page that wasn't translated and thus still is in English

I don't think anybody ever considered digitalizing these manuals...

..stolen...
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Re: Old Manuals

tell him to forget about manuals, the best way to learn is to come around here very often

Comment

Funny that you should ask for manuals I just found my old civ 2 MGE manual a few days ago, it was a nice read, and a rather nostalgic one as well, in a "civ" way.
        I wouldn't scan it though.

I'd better hide it, so that the civ manual thiefs dont find it...
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Thanks to everybody, but I just've found them in Civfanatics.
          For example, Civ2 Manuals: http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2reference.shtml

So I'll close this thread tomorrow. Thank you for your time gentlemen.
          "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
          "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
          The Spanish Civilization Site
          "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Working...
          X