I must speak with Jesús Balsinde!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must speak with Jesús Balsinde!!!!!

Urgent Emergency! He has a dated version of one of my scenarios on the Spanish Civ II site!!!! Egad!!! I must send him the updated version! How can I get ahold of him? The address on the site (spanish@apolyton.net) doesn't work!!! What's going on? Help!
    I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Re: I must speak with Jesus Balsinde!!!!!

Originally posted by Phoenix
    Urgent Emergency!
    Quiet, please. It's not so urgent. In fact, he has two dated versions of my scenarios and I'm not so scandalous.

The spanish@apolyton.net address rarely works. Try writing him to jbalsinde@ucsd.edu

If that address doesn't work, don't worry. He'll see this thread and I think will contact you (if not, try sending him a private message).
    "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
    "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
    The Spanish Civilization Site
    "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Hace un par de dias que no se pasa por aqui...

Jesuuuuuus???

Comment

Yes, yes

No, its urgent! This new version of Charlemagne is posted NOWHERE on the Net!!!! People must know! ... Just kidding. Thanks for the address
        I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

Coño que ya esta aqui

Comment

So, it's really you Mr Temba? What a blast from the past! I thought you had retired from Civ2... lemme guess, you tried Civ3 and then got back to the real one, right?

I do not know why the apolyton address does not work. It should Anyway, use the ucsd one, that's guaranteed.

Comment

Che, jesus, te deje una thread para el Eurocrisis... que se llama Blood & Iron ahora, para que la pongas en el spanish site.

Comment

Hmm, Blood & Iron, creo que Techumseh o alguien preparaba un escenario que se llamaba así mismito para ToT.

Qué se le vas a hacer, te has adelantado!

Ah, y si no te importa demasiado, yo también lo subiré a esa "obscure Spanish page"...
                "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

okay es que estaba out of town

Comment

Me imagine JayBee...

Fiera, no bajes la version 1, que me la quiero bajar para comparar luego.

Subila como la version 2, la Blood & Iron.

Y, me sonaba, pero al final ToT y Civ son cosas distintas...

Comment

That reminds me Jay Bee hasn't got wind of the release of my Alexander scenario either, instead the antique one I made years ago is still on the site... Man, you've gotta check the SLeague forum again!
                      Follow the masses!
                      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I´m glad to hear that you´ve updated Charlegmane

I wonder why you´ve been the only one that has done an scenario about him
                        stefan,
                        same for alexander
                        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
                          That reminds me Jay Bee hasn't got wind of the release of my Alexander scenario either, instead the antique one I made years ago is still on the site... Man, you've gotta check the SLeague forum again!

Hmmm, the Sleague has lost its feel with the departure of the oldtimers and the arrival of so many WW2 freaks. Not for me anymore.

Anyway., you're right, I missed your update. Send me an e-mail please!

Comment

Y Jesusito, para cuando el Blood & Iron en el site, eh?

Comment

Un poquitin de paciencia plis, tengo poblemos con el FTP access

Comment

Working...
                              X