No announcement yet.

The Return of Spanish Pride PBEM Pt II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waku, you played colonies, have you forgotten us????
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I hope Manolo returns.

I will be here till the end Jay, and you still owe me a game of Alba.
        Attached Files
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• The end of Castile is nearly come to pass, as Zamora falls.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
              you didn't answer my question!
              I wasn't having fun

Comment

• I can understand that Waku, but you could have said so, I understand, and I'm sure Jay would as well.

So, now it is the cold Steel of Portugual versus the gile of the Moors!

So be it!

Comment

• Oh, and Waku, come on AIM now and then, when you have the chance, I have news, and your PM box is full!

Comment

• Chris, I do not feel like playing this any longer. SP wasn't meant as a a duel I am so sad cos I really was having fun.

Comment

• Well, I won't force you to continue if you don't want too.

I'm quite annoyed this turned out this way, after so long, but that is the way it goes.

Lock the thread, I consider Portugual the winner, as I alone refused to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X