30 Years War PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Years War PBEM

The scenario is 30 Years War (the significantly updated version 2.0 available here), the events files and scn file has been slightly modified to make the scenario more mp playable (removed no negotiation events and such), poland is not a fundamentalism to make it a little less easy for a human player playing poland.

The playable civs (some have allready been taken) are:

Anyone interested?
    The pbem thread can be found here in the scenario league forum, I thought you spaniards might be interested in this one
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Henrik, please do not open two identical threads on two different forums, it's against the rules

If you wanna use this forum for the game, Otherwise let me know and I will close this thread

Comment

Well technicaly they are a little different
      But ok, I just thought I would get some players here (to join the game which will be played in the other forum) that doesnt normaly visit the sleague forum.
      I can edit the post to something simpler (like checkout this thread over in the other forum and join) if you want....
      I think we will keep the game in the other forum as most of the players (so far) aren't from the spanish forum.

Comment

Ok, no need to edit anything. Each forum has its own regulars, that's true.

Comment

Is it going to be played here or over there?

Comment

I think it will be in the sleague forum, if you want to join (I hope you do) post in the sleague thread.

Which civ can do you want?

Comment

Gimme the protestants.

Comment

Be glad to do so, post in the sleague thread linked to above

Comment

Working...
                X