Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the PBEM games...

I'm afraid I can't play for awhile.

My heart just isn't into the games right now.

Perhaps in a few days.

I hope all of you understand.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Don´t worry, we understand you perfectly ( I believe that speak for everybody).

Comment

Hi Chris,

Don't worry. As I said elsewhere, our PBEMs are right now the least important thing in the world. All of us are with you and your family. Get well, mi amigo.

Comment

You take care Chris

Comment

get well.
          El pesimista tiene razón, el optimista es feliz

Comment

Yes, Chris, we understand, no need to worry about the games now. There are thousands of more important things.

As Jay Bee said, we are with you. I just hope everything's ok with you and your family.
            "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
            - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

D'accord, games are irrelevant. Keep the family strong. Seeing everything on the tube was shocking enough. I can only imagine that being there to witness it was truly numbing.
              The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
              intelligence to few.

Comment

I totally understand. I don't think Civ is the #1 item on most people's agenda right now. Give it a week or so and see how you feel. See how we all feel.

John

Comment

I want to say you, Chris, that you have me (and I think that our) support.
                  Keep you good.
                  Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

The games will resume soon.

I need some kind of diversion from the world, and they will be a part of it.

Perhaps a day or two.

USA forever.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                    X