Comments on an old scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on an old scenario?

There wasn't a Spanish community the last time I checked here. Have any of the Spancophones tried Libertad O Muerte at all?

PS ¿Como esta su familia, JB?

PPS Has anyone made a scenario on the Chaco war of the 1930's?
    "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
    -OOTS

I had it a long time ago but I lost it when I had to clean the HD before I played it much... i really liked the graphics. I couldn't find it after that. Could you send it over?

Comment

Hola Mike!!!!

Long time no hear uh? I wrote you a couple of e-mails to congratulate you on little Isabel but never received a response. But at that time I was having lots of trouble with my ISP.

There is one thread (baby Bees) where us fathers show our offsprings to the world with undisimulated pride. Go ahead and post some pics of your princesses! There you'll see as well what I've been doinf these past months

About Libertad, there was a guy here a few months ago who suggested a few improvs. But his last post was like three months ago

Here's asuggestion: Why don't we organize a PBEM with it?

Comment

Forgot, Martin, you can find Libertd o muerte.... guess where? yes, right there (Spain & Latin America section)

Comment

Your scenario is really good, in fact I send that I sent you a email long time ago

I was going to make a similar one but when I play yours I thought that it was a nosense, your was enough good

Comment

I might help you make an update, particularly when it comes to wonders which you said you couldn't find many.

I'll see what I can do.

BTW, I was working on a mod pack on the Argentine civil war of 1820-1852.

I also want to start on one from the time of the Conquista del Desierto, and might combine it with one of the Guerras del Salitre.

Comment

Working...
            X