Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Look at the ships in civ3

I wonder where did Firaxis find inspiration to design this ship:

That reminds me of Civ1. No Spanish tribe either, yet in the manual the Spanish footprint in History was acknowledged no less than a dozen of times. Guess Civ3 is gonna be the same.

BTW, not that I care much but I have been told that even the Magellan WoW has been left out from Civ3. Is it true?

Comment

Maybe the Aztecs found god....
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Ah, distinctly a Zulu style warship of the 19th century.

Perhaps they think the Spaniards got the design from some German shipwrights?...
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Ok guys, stop this. I know it's a ***** that there ain't no hispanic civ, but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

You're probably right Martín, but as long as I feel dissapointed I will express it. Why do u think I've changed my avatar?

Comment

(Waku beat me to the punch but still here is my answer)

You are absolutely right, of course, ElAwr but this is done in the name of fun (at least it is for me). No less importantly, it helps keep the bulbs on. The forum is now at one of its highest moments (perhaps the highest) and threads like these (or any other) sum up to that It only depends on us to keep the participationm high and to have the front bulb always on helps a lot. see how many people have joined us lately

It will be undoubtedly fun watch the Japs cruising the oceans with that red cross on top of the sails

Comment

So your logic is:
                "The Spanish perfected one of Civ3's units."
                "Ergo, they must be included."
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

St Leo, you perfectly know it's not, there are more threads out there to see our logic.
                  BTW which is gonna be the mid-age american unit? a scimitar warrior? Firaxis could take advantage of it sinc arabs aren't included either

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                    So your logic is:
                    "The Spanish perfected one of Civ3's units."
                    "Ergo, they must be included."

Ain't it logical enough?

Comment

Working...
                    X