Back in Town (Once Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in Town (Once Again)

Well, how long has it been this time? After a thousand and one problems I seem to have re-gained connectivity. Of course I had to dump Telefonica ADSL and get a contract with a local cable company. It's a bit slower (not much) but hopefully more reliable...

Well, I am so sorry for having left the forum unattended for so much time. Hopefully this has been the last time. I am sorry too that the PBEM games I was in have been abandoned. You guys should have continued w/o me? Wanna get back to them? I do! Please fill me in with all what has happened in this my month off. Thanx

PS. Zidane to play for Real!!! Cry Barca cry!

Hi, Jesús, se te empezaba a echar de menos...!

In fact, the truth is that there hasn't been much activity since you left... Just some deep discussions about that "root of all evil" that we all love... Oh, and we are still waiting for those Alice Bee pics, eh?

PD: Con Zidane y Figo este año nos paseamos por Europa, te lo digo yo! Vamos a celebrar el centenario por todo lo alto, coño!
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Gracias Balsinde... y a ver si Abeja Sentada me manda el save, eh!

Comment

Welcome back.

Does this mean that the Spanish Civ2 Site is now accepting scenarios again?

Exile
        Lost in America.
        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Hello again

Every game you were in is halted at your turn, so you go in:

Spanish Pride
          Al Andulas
          Colonies II
          Sieze the Crown

Since there was nothing you could do about you problem, and I suspected it was the net thing again, we all agreed to wait for your return. Those are the ones we are playing in, I don't know about the others your in.

If you look in each thread, the last save should be posted for each, so get downloading.

Oh, and I finally changed my Login, there is a thread about it here, if you care to look.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I'm back too

Glad to see you again posting here, JB!!!
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

bienvenido!!!!!

lo unico q te has perdido es una conversacion sobre lo malas q son los mejores..
              pq no te animas a contarno tu historia
              Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
              Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
              miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

does anyone know this guy? JB? no idea?

just joking Jesús! Welcome back

Alicia ya debe haber hecho la comunión y tó!

Edit: Ooops I forgot! Zidane is gonna be another Prosinecki. time will tell... he he he

Comment

Originally posted by Waku
                  Edit: Ooops I forgot! Zidane is gonna be another Prosinecki. time will tell... he he he
                  You wish... Oh, and that reminds me that Saviolita is very likely to be another Diego, with regards to cocain, that is...
                  "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                  - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

My only wish is to see Barça & Madrid in 2nd division . I'm afraid that's impossible

Poderoso caballero...

Comment

Thanks people for your kind words... sniff.. I feel a bit like... well, let's drop it

Misc responses:

Fiera:
                      "root of all evil" that we all love...
                      What? Caro Gianni showed up in this forum????

Oh, and we are still waiting for those Alice Bee pics, eh?
                      Oh well.... Her name changed btw, now she's Sofia (like the Queen )

El Awrence

Tu eres bienvenido Carreras, tu eres bienvenido. Abeja Sentada will comply.

Exile

Does this mean that the Spanish Civ2 Site is now accepting scenarios again?
                      Yes but first I have to re-gain access to the Aployton FTP. Usually this takes a couple of days but now that I have a dynamic IP it may take a bit longer. I'll let you know.

Chris

Thanx man. Saw the thread, I still liked Alicibiaties better

Prometeus

Glad to see you back too, old friend! Where have you been?

PS. Fun moment that I have just remembered dunno why: do you remember last summer the guy with the sig about catenaccio-principio-quasi-geniale?

Shaka

well... I am married... (i.e. boring stuff)

Waku

It's Sofia now She's one month old already! No pictures yet. Gotta buy a scanner but it's more molon if the Rector buys it for me

I dream of seeing FC Barcelona in Regional. Time will tell... But I'd like Cruyff to coach the seleccion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                        Prometeus

Glad to see you back too, old friend! Where have you been?

PS. Fun moment that I have just remembered dunno why: do you remember last summer the guy with the sig about catenaccio-principio-quasi-geniale?
                        Sixty days in a hospital, and add 30 days of phisiological rehab gymn... I explained it here...

Please stop talking about football, I'm tired of the romanist celebrations for their third title: 1500000 people two weeks ago at Circus Maximus - just imagine ... but better if that title goes to Rome AS - i really hate Lazio SS ...

PS About Rivaldo's affaire - Barca supporters, is it true? I hope not...
                        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Originally posted by Prometeus

Sixty days in a hospital, and add 30 days of phisiological rehab gymn... I explained it here...
                          Well, I am happy that everything went well and that you're with us again

Please stop talking about football,
                          I can't. Life without soccer is like a flowerlesss garden: it has no meaning, makes no sense and lacks a purpose.

I'm tired of the romanist celebrations for their third title: 1500000 people two weeks ago at Circus Maximus - just imagine ... but better if that title goes to Rome AS - i really hate Lazio SS ...
                          I do not hate Lazio, but I agree with you. Roma dress in red and yellow, something very germane to this forum

PS About Rivaldo's affaire - Barca supporters, is it true? I hope not...
                          I have no idea what are you talking about but anything that's bad for Barca is good for me (well, don't really quote me on this )

Comment

Working...
                          X