Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you have friends that still play civ2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you have friends that still play civ2?

well, all of my friends used to play civ1 (it was the firsts game that we played) and a few of them played civ2 but right now I´ve never met anybody that plays civ2, I know a few that used to play but none of them knew what FW or MGE, I told one guy to download the MGE patch but I don´t know if he has played it,
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

I have never had friends that play civ 2 (unless you count guys on the internet).

Most of the people I know prefers first person shoters and real-time "strategy" games (imho those are more like tactics games while the turn based one could be called strategy, whit the exception of Europa Universalis).
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I had a friend that play it, in fact he only studied, eat and play civi everyday, but he plays classic civilization not play scenarios.
      As Henrik most of my friends prefer playing real time games, I have only convinced one to play civilization"

Comment

he doesn´t like to play scn??
        why?
        I think that it is because he has never played one, if he likes classic civ at least he should like the modpack

is good to see that there are still people playing civ..

my friends also prefer real time games, I think that I´m still playing civ because my computer isn´t fast enough to play real time games
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

My computer is quite fit to play other games than civ, I just prefer civ for some reason, I play Realtime games as well (my favourite is Myth II which is an absolutely awesome realtime tactics game whit lots of modmaking abilities) but civ is lots of fun, I am defenetly getting civ 3 when they release it.
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Nobody in my neighbourhood, me excepted of course. The guys who introduced me to Civ2 have long quit the game. Actually I haven't seen any of them in a while

Comment

I only have net friends that play, nothing else, but that's good enough for me!
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

My friend Dan Meadow used to play, and even helped me design a scenario or two... He moved away though, haven't seen him in a long time but I doubt he still plays...

JP
                John Petroski
                PetroskiJP@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X