Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Hispanica Location Maps

¡Una idea cojonuda, Waku!

Esperemos que pronto el mapa de España esté lleno...
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Gracias Fiera!

Es que hasta que no viera el Location List en un mapa no me iba a quedar tranquilo y pensé que por qué no compartirlo.

Ahora que lo dices quizás sirva para picar a aquellos que no postean aunque sólo sea para ver su puntito ahí.

Y si a JB le parece bien lo podría insertar en el AHLL.

Comment

JB, don't u forget to add Chris Wilkinson?

Comment

Well, technically yes but I decided to change a bit the rule and add only those who post more or less regularly, not those who did it just once. If Chris shows up with a lion head I will include him for sure

Try to post on the FAQ thread if you can. Even though it says it's closed I have been able to do so (use the reply command). Insert the maps there if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
            Try to post on the FAQ thread if you can. Even though it says it's closed I have been able to do so (use the reply command). Insert the maps there if you can.
            I've tried using "reply with quote", unsuccessfully I'm afraid

here are the paths:
            apuestas,decoración,aplicación,internet,betting,juegos de azar,chicha,inteligencia artificial,nuevas tecnologías,castellón,viajar,barco,coche,ecologia,casa,diy,reciclaje,inmobiliario,propriedad,google,solución,moto,rentar,android,videojuego,alternativo,petróleo,correo electrónico,cuenta,streaming,telenovelas,manga,smartphone,bitcoin,gmail,anime,pelo,tatuaje,disfraz,automatización,nómina,cuarentena,videojuegos,personalidad,positividad,turismo,informática,software,actualización,televisor,enfermedad,prevención,onu,aeropuerto,madrid,transporte,trucos,tratamiento,virus,brexit,inglaterra,iva,telefonìa,sangre,libro,delito,formalidad,insòlito,suiza,aviòn,impuestos,archivos,tradiciòn,deslizamiento,supersticiòn

apuestas,decoración,aplicación,internet,betting,juegos de azar,chicha,inteligencia artificial,nuevas tecnologías,castellón,viajar,barco,coche,ecologia,casa,diy,reciclaje,inmobiliario,propriedad,google,solución,moto,rentar,android,videojuego,alternativo,petróleo,correo electrónico,cuenta,streaming,telenovelas,manga,smartphone,bitcoin,gmail,anime,pelo,tatuaje,disfraz,automatización,nómina,cuarentena,videojuegos,personalidad,positividad,turismo,informática,software,actualización,televisor,enfermedad,prevención,onu,aeropuerto,madrid,transporte,trucos,tratamiento,virus,brexit,inglaterra,iva,telefonìa,sangre,libro,delito,formalidad,insòlito,suiza,aviòn,impuestos,archivos,tradiciòn,deslizamiento,supersticiòn

Comment

Guru MarkG helped me fix the problem. The thread is now open (I hope). Try it again

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                Well, technically yes but I decided to change a bit the rule and add only those who post more or less regularly, not those who did it just once. If Chris shows up with a lion head I will include him for sure
                Someone else also wants me to bring back an antelope...there won't be any animals left when I leave, by the looks of it!

If you did add me to the map, it would only be 1 or 2 pixels up from London anyway, so it may not be worth it...
                Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Working...
                X