Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We aern't talking war Henrik, there are plenty of resources in the area of Bogenfels, it will not affect your colony.

It's a shame Holland can't switch to monarchy or Communism, Republic sucks, I can't build decent forces or develop my cities properly.
    Attached Files
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Not much happening in france, though we do wonder why the port of London has been closed to foreign merchants...
      Oh well, though the french state would never condone such activities it seems our merchants have turned to smuggling, with the eagor help of the people of England we might add (they just couldnt stand loosing our fine wines...)

An uprising has been reported in scotland, but our inteligence has trouble lookating the insurgent forces...

The hostilities in north america between dutch and french settlers seems to have calmed down...

Henri
      Attached Files
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Please open a new thread, gentlemen. This one has hit the limit. I'll close it when the new one is up. Don't forget to add a link to this thread in the very first post.

Comment

• Continuation thread...

JB, thanks for looking out for us!

I have started the new thread here...

Waku will be the next to post when he gets back after the weekend.

John

Comment

Working...
          X