Help us fight Fu Manchu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us fight Fu Manchu!

Exile and cpoulos are going to be playing a multi-player, online, time-limit scenario game of the Jules Verne scenario on Saturday, starting up in the early evening, somewhere around 7:00 CST American. If anyone else wants to get in on the fun, the Islamic Alliance and Oriental Potentates are still available. This scenario, for those not familiar with it, is not about conquering the world, but searching for lost civilizations, hidden treasures, ancient artifacts, and, perhaps most importantly, battling the sinister evil of Fu Manchu!. Additionally, there are surprise events that occur during the scenario; everything from attacks on shipping by giant squids to well, . . . why spoil the surprise. The goal of the game isn't to take out your opponents, but to beat them to the important wilderness sites and build the time machine. If you're interested, leave a message in this thread.

In search of ancient mysteries,
    Exile
    [This message has been edited by Exile (edited April 19, 2001).]
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

I'm interested, the jule Verne scenario is a great one!
    But I think you might experience some problems whit events, I have noticed that not all avents trigger as they are supposed to in multiplayer.
    I will see if I will be able to join though, since I live in Europe there is the matter of time difference, could you play an open game?
    In that case I might take over an AI-controlled civ if I am not able to join imidietly.
    I don't know which civ to play though, time will tell
    (and on saterday it is either too late to finnish my schoolwork, or it is allready finnished )
    [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited April 19, 2001).]
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Well, like it or not, we are going to try again sometime this weekend. Henrik, if you wanna join, let me know. Anybody else up for it?

Salutations,
      Exile
      Lost in America.

Comment

Shaka, mine is in the MGE package, but it might also be in FW, for all I know.

Exile
        Lost in America.

Comment

I'm willing to play this weekend, any time. However, I'm on a Mac, so I don't know if that would affect play. Either way, let me know at michael-witry@uiowa.edu.

------------------

----------------------------------------
          EchoPapa's scenarios are available at the ACS Mac Site
          and
          Visit the Institute for Naming Children Humanely at inch.stormpages.com
          ----------------------------------------
          EchoPapa's scenarios are available at the ACS Mac Site
          and
          Visit the Institute for Naming Children Humanely at inch.stormpages.com

Comment

That wont do any difference
            I am on a mac to you know
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Once again, I make the attempt. Anyone who wants to try this, get contact me sometime this afternoon or early evening and we'll try to put it together.

Exile
              Lost in America.

Comment

Working...
              X