No announcement yet.

Back in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooops I'm so sorry I guess I am still influenced by that guy who spelled ultimatum so well over the OTF (I can't even remember it)

BTW, have you ever considered in a handle change to... for example Alcibiates of Athenae?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Jay Bee on 04-21-2001 01:00 PM)
      BTW, have you ever considered in a handle change to... for example Alcibiates of Athenae?

It's already in Apolyton's database. I tried useing my web name (Alcibiaties) four different ways here, but they were always taken! So I gave up and used my own name. I have to use the long version at Civfanatics because someone (who, like here, never posts! ) had it already. If it makes it easier, cp is fine.

------------------
      All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Regarding the scenario, please check the SoH thread in the SLeague forum, because I'm not quite sure which version I sent you.
        Follow the masses!
        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I'll assume you didn't deliberatly massacure my name, Jay Bee. I also know about computer problems. Colonies II it is. I started the setup in the other thread, so make your picks now!

------------------
          All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
          X