What is going on?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on?!!?

I have trying to post here all mourning, but I'm getting script error messages, and all kind of problems. Is anyone else having these problems?

------------------
    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Yeah, this whole business started on Saturday. The guys are hellbent on making some improvements. In the meantime . . .

Arglebargle,
    Exile

------------------
    Lost in America
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

I'm having problems as well.
      Hope is not for long

Comment

Here's the explanation:
        http://www.apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ubb/...52003&Session=

Comment

Waku, I wanted to tell you that Manuel of Portugal is the right answer. He was gloating over Vasco De Gama making it to India, so your up, if we ever get the thread back...

------------------
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

We have lost the modern era thread! Page two cannot be found! This is very dissapointing... Post here guys, untill we get it back.

------------------

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by cpoulos on 04-02-2001 03:02 PM
              Waku, I wanted to tell you that Manuel of Portugal is the right answer. He was gloating over Vasco De Gama making it to India, so your up, if we ever get the thread back...

Aha, so it was Manuel el Afortunado about Vasco de Gama... now that makes sense, I was almost going crazy trying to find out how a Portuguese could be proud of Columbus' voyage...

"An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

It's probably due to the forum update, go to the apolyton forum to report your problems. I have a few problems myself (the script for password and username being remembered by the browser/the forum(?) doesn't work anymore)
                [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited April 02, 2001).]
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by cpoulos on 04-02-2001 03:07 PM
                  We have lost the modern era thread! Page two cannot be found! This is very dissapointing... Post here guys, untill we get it back.

No we haven't the forum jsut wont move the 41'st post to page 2, continue posting in page one and it will work.
                  No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Henrik on 04-03-2001 01:39 AM
                    No we haven't the forum jsut wont move the 41'st post to page 2, continue posting in page one and it will work.

It is chopping posts. At least five are missing. For the time being, stay out of the modern era thread.

------------------

Comment

Is the problem you are referring to already gone? Please let me know so I can warn the admins.

Comment

It is alright now, Jay Bee. In your absence, MarkG and DanQ did some upgrading to the site, and it caused a lot of problems in all the forums, but for now at least, it seems to be working.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X