Utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utility

When my computer crashed somedays ago I lost an usefull utility for civ2, I don´t remember the correct name, I think it was "civtweak" or "civcitytweak" or something like this and I don´t remeber where I download, one of them is in Apolyton but with the updates of the site I can´t enter in the database´s utilities.
    It is a utility that allows changing Barbarian city productions, city improvement...
    If somebody can put a link or send me I will appreciate it.

The program that you're looking for is on Carl Fritz's site. It's a utility that he created himself and, IMHO, is of inestimable value.

Salutations,
    Exile

------------------
    Lost in America
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

What exactly can this program do? Since I have a mac I have no problems whit changing Barbarian production but I can't use that program, what am I missing?
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Many thanks Exile!!!!I have download them

Henrik, I refered to two utilities:

-civTweak: it allows to change the game settings (no spaceship, restsrt tribes, flat world...), the dificulty and barbarian level, the govemrnet of Barbarians and their amount of Gold and the tribes and their cities styles (it allows that when you choose a civilization diferent that which you start the game, don´t look as Bronze Age cities).
        -civcity: it allows choose the owner, the builder and the production of a city, its food and shields, too if the city is in civil disorder, in love the emperor or if it can build coastal improvemnts and ships. Too, you can change the imporvemnts built and create trade routes and the supplies and demands of the cities.

Comment

Seems like some very usefull programs then Sadly I can't run them on my comp since I use a mac
          I guess I will have to ask someone to do it for me if I need to use them sometime.
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
          X