• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote goes to: Bonaparte!
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by HsFB on 03-22-2001 02:37 PM
      The only one i played was Colllonies 3, so i realy don't mind playing anyone...

You wont vote then?
      Siuation now is:
      • Bonaparte: 2
      • Others: 0

How come nobody is voting?

Comment

Situation:
        • Bonaparte: 2
        • Time of Thunder: 1
        • Others: 0

I like Bonaparte mainly becouse all 7 civs are playable...
        [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited March 23, 2001).]

Comment

I propose Hodad's scenario, the one i mentioned in the other thread.

all 7 civs are playable, and it is a very good scenario, balanced, a healthy number of events, etc...

the only problem is that Spain is a bunch of Barbarians
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

What is the name of that scenaroi?

Comment

I have to tweak one last thing in the tech tree and It'll be ready. After that I will send it to Fiera to upload to his page from where everyone will be able to download it.

It is well balanced and all civs are playable... except maybe the neutro germans who get their ass whiped in the first turn maybe... It runs all the way from the Austro-Prussian war of 1866 through to 1939 I believe.

Comment

Henrik, there's a playtest version of "Europe in crisis" at my site if you're interested.
                "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

I'll be happy with the one the majority chooses.

However, if I must select a favorite, I'd go for Time of Thunder, maybe with some refinements in order to make it more "multiplayable".
                  "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                  - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

I downloaded the test version, it looks interesting, and the time period is simmilar to the one of Imperialism (I think?). I've not played it yet, but I've read the readme. It seems very interesting. But we need a scenario with 7 playable nations right?

Comment

I just started a game as Prussia, first thing that happens when I try to start negotiations whit the other germans is that they offer me the tech "not german" I think that is a bug, right?
                      The tech should be set to no no and not nil nil, as it is.
                      This goes for all nation specific techs in the scenario.
                      The Italians broke thier alliance whit me becouse I wouldn't give them, "Deutshe tech" and many small cities in Russia are being destroyed by barbarians (not captured, they are so small that they are derstroyed), the barbarians around Warsaw didn't attack the city, they went north instead (where I had placed troups in anticipation of the city becoming barbarian so that I could take it).
                      When I conquered an austrian city neutral infantry popped up around it as partisans.
                      Apart from this I really like the scenario and the period it depicts.
                      [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited March 24, 2001).]

Comment

The 'not *insert civ name here* techs are what I have to fix still. And the partisans should be there as N Infatry.

Good to hear you like it.

And all those Russian cities going up in smoke are supposed to intimidate a first timer Russian player.

And we only really need 5 players. + Italy maybe.

Comment

I think I recal the barbarians being called barbarians too, shouldn't it be indpendents or something like that?

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

and try and do something to prevent Spain to be taken by the French in 10 turns.

You should be able to trade your nation-specific tech, i think...

In one of the versions, you needed British Tech to research anything which flew more advanced tan biplanes...
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X